Saturday, December 15, 2012

Creativity: Christmas cards

It's been quite a month, filled with sickness, busyness and not a lot of blogging. But now that my sickness is behind me and my online course is done I am going to get blogging once again. I was just at a craft show on Saturday at George St. United and a lovely lady named Shelly said that she was missing my blog. Thanks Shelly for the encouragement. 

My Christmas cards this year were a little labor intensive. It involved sewing felt and buttons onto card stock. I have always wanted to try and sew on card stock just to see if it would work. 



I also made my own gift wrap using a block print from India and some craft paper from the post office. I got the block print from a store in Jordan when my sister in laws and I had a weekend together. 




I hope all your Christmas preparations are coming together.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment