Sunday, April 15, 2012

A good meal deserves a well dressed table

I had a dinner party last night with some new friends and neighbors at my new house on Downie St. We have a great little community among our neighborhood block. I have actually borrowed sugar from my neighbor and my one neighbor came to use my phone, my other neighbor took at nap at our house because she got locked out. All I can say is that it's pretty awesome.

The great thing about the dinner party last night was that I didn't even have to cook, I just got to decorate the table which is my favorite part. Here are some pictures of the table.

I actually have a lot more pictures of the table but I will refrain from showing them to you because I am guessing you are not as excited about it as I am. 
Here is Michael (not my brother) pretending to be Luke Skywalker with a frying pan.
Carolyn, my new roommate, chopping up stuff for the mango salad which was awesome. 
Here is everyone enjoying dinner.
Here I am being silly.



No comments:

Post a Comment