Friday, April 13, 2012

Shameless self promotion

I bought a onsie for my nephew William off of www.etsy.com. I told my brother what it said and he said, "that is shameless self-promotion." I agree. 

I am also going to blog about a wreath I made last night after I got back from an awesome wine and cheese party and then a campfire with my neighbors. I got the wire wreath form from Fabricland, it was %50 off so I think I paid less than $5 for it. The yarn I picked up somewhere and the felt flowers I made from the beautiful felt I got from Felt on the Fly.

If you want to make one I suggest checking out a tutorial at http://www.danielleburkleo.com/2010/10/diy-yarn-wreath-with-felt-flowers.html. If you want me to make you one, I am selling them for $20.00. Email me at laura_vanderherberg@hotmail.com  


No comments:

Post a Comment