Sunday, August 26, 2012

Creativity: All things work together for good....

I made a painting this week in my favorite color combo; teal and burnt orange. I like that color combo because they are complimentary colors on the color wheel. I have another series of three paintings, a triptych, in those colors, so I hung this new painting on the wall with them. 

This painting is about my theme verse for my 30's, Romans 8:28, "All things work together for good for those who love God and work according to his purposes. It has given me a lot of peace.






 Here are the set of three paintings I did a while ago. 

 The one above says, "Go in the direction of your dreams, live the life you have imagined." Henry Thoreau

I hope you enjoyed looking at these paintings as much as I had creating them. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your colour choices Laura and what you have done with them! Painting/creating is so healing. Looking forward to seeing more when you are so inspired to share again.

    ReplyDelete