Monday, August 13, 2012

Family: Summer Birthdays

Last weekend we had a birthday party at my house for my mom and my nephew Emanuel. It was a lot of work but super fun. I love hosting parties, but the funny part is that I think of the decorations first before the food. I think both were a hit but I loved the way the table was so colorful.

The banner of flags is made out of big paint chips from Rona. I asked before I took them as a courtesy.


My brothers chilling on the porch

My mom and William

A very blurry picture of Emanuel but you can still see how cute he is. Love you buddy.
The twins, Caroline and Hannah

What a blessing it is to celebrate another year of life. Whether you are 4 like Emanuel or an undisclosed number like my mom (: it is a blessing to take some time to celebrate the gift of another year of life. Life is surely a precious thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment