Friday, November 2, 2012

Favorite Friday Ideas

This weeks edition of Favorite Friday ideas is all about DIY (Do it Yourself) projects, aprons and baby shoes. I hope to accomplish some of these projects in the next little while. If you are interested in learning more about these ideas click on source under the picture.





I have been hankering (that's a word I picked up in Texas) to make one of these aprons. I am hoping to pick up some cool fabric when I go to Toronto in the next couple of weeks. 

I love these baby shoes and I have a lot of babies in my life. I think I even have all the supplies to make the simple felt ones. Then gosh darnit what's stopping me?




I love DIY or Do it Yourself projects. There are tons of blogs which offer tutorials on how to make things yourself. Here are just some of the ones I like.


I love this idea. You use plates and candle sticks. Brilliant! 

Fabric lined envelopes. Great for all your material scraps.



That is this weeks edition of Favorite Friday Ideas. 
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment