Thursday, February 9, 2012

New places to sell jewelry

               I have been pounding the pavement trying to find new places to sell my Japanese Chiyogami Pendants. I went to Port Hope to the Northumberland Gallery and I got the email address of the manager. I emailed pictures to the manager of the gallery (who is currently on vacation in Florida) and she responded with interest.
                I also went on a limb and asked The Paper Place in Toronto on Queen St, to see if they would be willing to sell my pendants and they said they might be interested. Check out the Paper Places website at www.thepaperplace.ca. Be warned though you will get addicted to the paper. Sometimes I think I make jewelry just so that I can buy more Japanese Chiyogami paper.

            Jacqueline, a good friend of mine, took some pendants to Kelowna, BC with her to show them to some jewelry stores. She is also going to be looking in Vancouver for places to sell at. Fingers crossed that all these potential places will come through. Let me know if you think of any more places to sell the pendants.

No comments:

Post a Comment