Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Creativity: Crafty Cards

I love making cards. It is a true fact about me. I also love receiving them. I have two scrapbooks full of cards that I have received from people. I love giving cards to people, especially homemade ones. I thought that I would share with you some cards that I have made recently. I don't make super embellished cards like you see in Scrap booking magazines or on Pinterest. I like to make simple ones.










I think giving someone a handmade card is one of the best things you can do. It is meaningful and special. It is also an opportunity to express how you feel about this person. I have friends who are a couple and they pray for me every day. I give them a lot of cards to express how I feel grateful for their prayers and their friendship.

All my friends have received a card from me from time to time. Its something I do to tell people that they mean a lot to me. I encourage you to grab some card stock, paper and some glue and scissors. Make a card and send it to someone who needs some encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment