Friday, October 26, 2012

Favorite Friday Ideas

I am very blessed to have an art studio/ craft room space. I have been slowly organizing it. This weeks edition of Favorite Friday Ideas is all about creating a creative space to work in. If you want to see where these ideas are from click source under the picture.



I want to do this for organizing my paper. Now where can I get a shutter?

This is a cute idea, I have a bunch of plastic drawers that could use some dressing up. 

I love that this is color coded. My studio space is definitely not this neat, but it is something to aspire to.

I love ribbon. I used a dowel and some hooks to organize my ribbon. But I like this idea too.

This spool organizer is a cute idea. I have my thread in a vintage sewing holder.

What a cute way to organize material!

It's a hideaway art table. Just flip it up and it's stored away.

I have been enjoying looking at Wreaths. I am planning to make one for Christmas but another fall wreath might be in order too. 

Source 



Source 

Source
I think I may try this one this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment