Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fabric Flower Fun

I ended up making the fabric flowers that I found on Pinterest.com. If you would like to try it go to http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2010/09/fabric-rosette-tutorial-extravaganza.html I decided to sew them instead of gluing them and then I sewed them to a silver chain necklace. I wore it today at the mall and I actually met someone at David's tea who wanted to buy one. That was encouraging because I had made a lot of fabric and felt pins and Hi Ho Silver had no interest in them.

I met this guy on the Go bus that works for a marketing company. He gave me some free advice. He said put your time and energy into what sells. I think this is good advice because you can really like something and put a lot of time into it, but if it doesn't sell than it's kind of a waste. I will make up some more fabric pins because I have at least one buyer and hopefully more!

No comments:

Post a Comment