Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Spring Collection

I just received today my felt inchie card from Felt on the Fly [feltonthefly.etsy.com]. It is a sample of different colored felt. I asked her to match the Pantone Spring 2012 collection with the felt colors that she has and for the most part they are pretty well a match. I am going to be using this felt to make felted pins/ brooches and hair accessories for the May 12th craft show I am in at the Peterborough Library.
As you know I have also been making fabric rosettes. The more I make the better I get at making them, but it is tedious work. The one I did today is so cute. I ripped up a striped scarf, with pink, burgundy and purple in it.

Last but not least for the spring collection, is some spring Japanese paper pendants. These a just a few from the collection. I matched them to colors in the spring collection. 


No comments:

Post a Comment